Updated on June 28, 2021
Nature is all about balance. The proportion of good and bad always remains the same and constant and for every matter, there is an anti-counterpart in the world. Similarly, for every kind of pleasure, one can also find an equivalent version of sadness in the world too. Sadness, gloom, despair and such related ones form the negative entities that let down a person and push him further and further into the world of darkness. But, all of these can be championed by the ultimate technique of meditation. This latest TNH Toronto article talks further about the same and also discuss further the concepts of beauty, plastic surgery, aesthetics, and mindfulness to relieve people’s stress.
Can Meditation Achieve what Plastic Surgery can for your Beauty?
Skin is itself an indirect form of communicator that can display a wide range of emotions to the world. Ones feeling shy have skin tone changed to red while the ones living in fear of white. Also, the skin defines the current condition of a person i.e. a dark, sullen one indicates that the person is suffering from depression and other vicious cycles of life. Hence in recent studies, it has been found that meditation is the ultimate key that aids in solving any such problem and with meditation, one can achieve overall good health benefits, both external as well as internal. It aids in the following manner:
- Meditation reduces the numerous vicious factors like fear, worry, and anxiety, that are the root causes of a number of skin problems prevalent today. The recent studies have even confirmed the same that meditation benefits the people suffering from bad skin conditions like psoriasis, eczema, acne, and
- It also rejuvenates the body completely and allows the mind to calm down every time it undergoes excessive stress. It increases the oxygen intake inside of the body that relaxes the brain cells and transforms the body cells and tissues.
- It also improves the self-confidence of the person and improves the ability of the brain to renew its neural connections, so that it can think freshly and in an efficient manner. With further practice in meditation, this neural practice gets stronger and stronger and eventually, the self-confidence of the person elevates.
- Meditation also allows in making healthy life choices as the mind stays calm even in adverse situations and one learns to stay calm even during such times. Hence, in a long run, the overall effect is observed on the skin.
As a result, meditation can help your skin look much better. But its changes cannot be said to be as noticeable as what plastic surgery does for you.
Some of the most popular plastic surgery procedures in Western Canada are non invasive. Botox in Calgary, Botox in Vancouver, Lip Fillers in Calgary and Lip Fillers in Vancouver have been receiving tons of positive feedback from communities in Western Canada.
Plastic surgery and its effect on the looks
Plastic surgery, also known as cosmetic surgery can be done for various different types of reasons, be it personal level or anything else. In general, cosmetic surgery does not improve personal life but it enhances the internal confidence of the person and boosts up the same for the overall well-being of the individual. The art of plastic surgery aids in achieving the following benefits: –
- Improving the self-esteem, quality of life and overall personality to deal properly with the world
- Coming out of the depressions or taunts received due to the poor looks or any other natural defect
- Coming out of the biased judgments that the person has been receiving for years due to bad looks
Plastic surgery trends: As per the reports of 2017, the operations conducted for plastic surgery keep increasing at the rate of 6-8% every year and includes majorly five types of surgeries related to the reshaping of some of the parts of the body. For example, big cities in the Canada like the Toronto, Vancouver and Calgary plastic surgery scene is busily growing as the biggest city in Canada. There’s been a surge in demand for cosmetic surgery operations such as Rhinoplasty in Vancouver, Breast Augmentation in Calgary, Tummy Tuck in Calgary and Liposuction Vancouver. Globally, we see that plastic surgery is becoming a worldwide phenomenon. This surge is basically associated with the betterment that the people feel after getting cosmetic enhancements and hence find themselves buying happiness out of the huge sum paid for such operations.
Effect of Skin and Organic Beauty Products
In this beauty-conscious world, the use of cosmetic products has become a very common affair. However, the prolonged use of these cosmetics would produce derogatory effects in overall. Hence, these days the organic beauty products are replacing these cosmetic ones because of the wide range of benefits that they offer. Some of these are as follows: –
- These products are formed naturally of the fresh ingredients selected directly from nature and are not grown out of genetically modified organisms or synthetic fertilizers that are the main causal agents of the harmfulness of these products in the long run.
- Over prolonged use, these products enhance the levels of the beauty of the external skin, rather than derogating them. Each natural ingredient used has a good property that keeps the aesthetic of the natural skin intact and prevents them from getting poorer or aging quickly due to the use of the cosmetic ones.
- These products are passed by FDA and hence are very safe to use in general.
These natural organic beauty and skin products come in the form of rosewater cream, beauty oil, body scrub, face cleanser, anti-aging cream, tone gainer and many more. In short, all of these are replacing their cosmetic counterparts and in the true sense, are enhancing the overall aesthetics of the body. Their long-term benefits are the primary reasons for which a number of leading beauticians of the world are also recommending the use of these products on a large scale. A number of patents have also been filed by the brands that expertise in the manufacturing of these natural products on a large scale.
Natural vs Artificial – Do we really need plastic surgery in Toronto to look better?
As discussed earlier, meditation aids in improving the overall looks of the person in a multitude of ways. Not only do they relieve stress and tension that affect the overall looks, but also do they stimulate the release of certain internal chemicals that aid in the further beautification of the body. Apart from this one side, there is another connection between better looks and mindfulness. The following pointers explain this relation in further detail and would hence prove as to how better looks induce mindfulness of the person that leads to him solving problems in a better and efficient manner:
- With improved looks, the mind becomes more aware of the thoughts and it helps in slowly championing over the stress response at the very first place.
- Mindfulness switches on the relaxation mode that would aid in solving any kind of situation very easily and calmly.
- The emotional and compassionate levels increase more and the overall sociability gets heightened up further.
- The focusing power gets amplified and one gets to know the root of the issue easily without getting off-track often.
- The overall effect of the better looks is observed over the mind and the body that shows a positive response, particularly during times of distress.
Whether you need plastic surgery, a new and effective way to feel better; or if you just need some old-fashioned meditation and mindfulness training: the decision is up to you. At TNH Toronto, we support your choices and provide information so our readers can make the best informed decision possible.
Updated on October 12, 2018
Body image, as most know, is entirely dependent on the mindful thinking of the person it is related with. Human behavior is perhaps one of the most interesting and predictable yet baffling topics of study. People respond to each other by past experiences and then draw a conclusion about that person judging them by their looks, personalities, backgrounds, and reputation. At my school, I noticed that for the most part, all the popular students were good looking, which, needless to say, a common stereotype is for “those” people. I then began to wonder to myself if looks might be emphasized more psychologically then we realized. I started observing how I treated my good-looking peers in contrast with my not so “privileged” in the good looks category peers. I noticed that I was a lot more open, conversational and less tense with those with lesser good looks. I also observed that my behavior changed into more of what would be called, respect or even fear. I became tense and worried what they might think of me because surely they would report anything “strange” about me to their fellow good-looking/popular peers and to me, what they thought really counted.
Why does it matter?
Looking good gives you an edge. Multiple studies have addressed this fact and their conclusion is simple: yes, good-looking people tend to get unfair, beneficial treatment. The benefits can be found everywhere – schools, organizations, etc. In fact, such an unfair treatment usually can be attributed to people thinking the visually attractive person is better at the core basics too. It can be called the ‘halo effect’ as it creates a positive energy vibe around the attractive person. This gets worse when you notice that the people around don’t care how they’re being treated by the ‘genetically gifted’. This majorly impacts the people who are not too good looking in a bad way, as lesser people talk to them. The lesser they talk, the more introverted, shy, and anxious they become. This, over a period of time, dynamically transforms into depression and other anxiety issues. The very basic physical feature like height can give people inferiority complex and basically ruin their self-image whenever they try to achieve something.
What studies show?
However, there’s the exception of some people, who genuinely have a nice personality. They have something about their persona that just attracts people even when they’re not physically attractive. All this over time leads to a more positive of an impact on their social circle as a whole. Nonetheless, it has been noted through studies that better-looking people have a different mindset altogether. They tend to believe they belong to higher strata in the society and this often comes up in their behavior. The way they talk, act, and socialize is a big and probably the best indicator of what their beliefs are. They tend to be cockier and usually boast a lot. Furthermore, they have also been noted to socialize with a general crowd less solely based on their belief that they are on a step higher than the rest. This gets to their minds and eventually ends up hurting the less attractive ones. However, physical beauty is just a way of assessing a person first-hand. It is like judging a book by its cover. It can either be good or bad. Quite similarly, it really doesn’t matter if you’re not attractive, it’s what you have on the inside that matters the most. After all, we’re all a part of the same society desperately trying to be a part of it and get better.